Since March 2007, the Swiss Sea License is recognized in the world without limitation of distances neither size of boat with the exception of not taking passengers for commercial purposes.
This license is called: « International Certificate for Operators of Pleasure Craft ».
To complete our sailing lesson on the lake, we provide theoretical lessons IN FRENCH to prepare you for the exam.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE SEE OUR PAGE IN FRENCH !
Conditions to obtain the certificate :
- theoretical exam,
- swiss lake license (sailing or motor) or equivalent,
- certificate of first aid of 6 years old maximum,
- certificate of visual capacity,
- certificat of earing test,
- a practice of 1000 nautical milles on sea.
Theoretical lessons of 30 hours (saturdays)
The material (folder, etc...) must be ordered directly to the CCS organization
+ CCS material : Sfr. 220.- in average
To complete lesson on the lake, we provide theoretical lessons to prepare yourself for the exam of the SEA LICENCE.