Course of Radio VHF/SRC
The Ouchy Sailing School offers you the possibility to prepare yourself for the exam organized by OFCOM and obtain your radio certificate (SRC).
In 2019, 9 students followed these courses to obtain the RADIO certificate.
For more information, please contact M. Kumli Peter by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW IN 2020: Lessons can be provided via Skype - For more information, please contact M. Kumli !
What can this RADIO SRC certificate be used for?
1) WANT TO RENT A SAILBOAT? : More and more boat rental companies ask for a VHF certificate
2) DO YOU WISH TO NAVIGATE UNDER SWISS PAVILION AT SEA ?: In accordance with the International Radio Regulations, anyone using radio communication facilities on board an ocean-going vessel must hold a concession and a certificate of proficiency. Authorizing the use of the facilities in question. (Source: OFCOM)
OBJECTIVE OF THE COURSE:
- Mastering communications at sea, especially the use of a VHF
- Prepare for the Short Range Certificate (SRC) organized by the Federal Office of Communications (OFCOM)
NEXT COURSE :
- Cours can be arranged all year in private or small group.
- It is necessary to speak english
- To receive the dates and other information, please fill the formulare below and send if to : email@example.com
Useful website : please visit the OFCOM website by clicking here
WANT TO RENT A SAILBOAT ?
Discover the services of our partner: