Course of Radio VHF/SRC
The Ouchy Sailing School offers you the possibility to prepare yourself for the exam organized by OFCOM and obtain your radio certificate (SRC).
What can this RADIO SRC certificate be used for?
1) WANT TO RENT A SAILBOAT? : More and more boat rental companies ask for a VHF certificate
2) DO YOU WISH TO NAVIGATE UNDER SWISS PAVILION AT SEA ?: In accordance with the International Radio Regulations, anyone using radio communication facilities on board an ocean-going vessel must hold a concession and a certificate of proficiency. Authorizing the use of the facilities in question. (Source: OFCOM)
OBJECTIVE OF THE COURSE:
- Mastering communications at sea, especially the use of a VHF
- Prepare for the Short Range Certificate (SRC) organized by the Federal Office of Communications (OFCOM)
NEXT COURSE :
- Cours can be arranged all year in private or small group.
- It is necessary to speak english
- To receive the dates and other information, please fill the formulare below and send if to : email@example.com
Useful website : please visit the OFCOM website by clicking here
WANT TO SAIL ABROAD ?
Discover the services of our partner: